• Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
• Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
• Tweco MIG Gun w/12 ft. cable and industry standard #4 connection.
• Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
• 4" or 8" Spool capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes
• Spool Gun ready.
• Adjustable Burnback Control.
• Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
• Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
• Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
• Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
• Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
• Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs. includes shoulder strap.
• Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
• Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
• Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
• Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
• Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
• IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
• Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
• Fabricator 181i Power Supply
• 12 ft. Tweco 220 amp MIG Gun
• Contact Tips, .023", .030", .035", .045"
• Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge & 10 ft. hose
• Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp electrode holder with 13 ft. lead
• Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp ground clamp with 10 ft. lead
• Drive Rolls, .023"-.030" V Groove, .023"-.035" V Groove, .030"-.035" for fluxcored wire
• E6013 General purpose electrodes
• Operator manual & CD
• 9 ft. Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
• Shoulder Strap
• Four wheeled Cart included
Phase: Single Phase