The Cutmaster 40 comes with the proven SL60 1Torch with 16-ft. torch lead, which is up to 4 ft. longer than competitive torches. Because it uses Thermal Dynamic’s ATC torch connection (standard on all Cutmaster units), users can connect an additional 25-ft or 50-ft. length of torch lead. The work cable uses a standard 50mm Dinse connection, while the robust work clamp creates a strong electrical connection.
The SL60 1Torch comes with the Cutmaster Black Series electrodes, which extend operating life by up to 60 percent. As a result, they lower cutting cost and downtime, as well as maintain cut performance over a longer time period.
ESAB backs the Cutmaster 40 with an industry leading 4-year warranty on the power supply and a 1-year warranty on the 1Torch.
• Cutmaster 40 Power Supply
• 16 Ft SL60 90 degree torch with lead
• Work lead with ground clamp
• Input power adapters for 50A to 20A and for 20A to 15A
• 1/4 in. NPT air fitting with quick connect
• Operating manual
• Spare parts kit
• 2 Black Series Electrodes (9-8214)
• 2 40A Tips (9-8208)
• 1 Gouging Tip (9-8225)
• 1 Shield Cup (9-8237)
• 1 Shield Deflector (9-8243)
Phase: Single Phase