The Black Stallion tan and gray stretch-back welding jacket offers standard chest protection yet breathable stretch knit on the back. The looped knit yarns of the back panel offer just the right amount of horizontal "give" as a welder moves their shoulders and arms. The looped yarns allow more air to flow through the fabric, providing cooling breathability and comfort. Tested to maintain protection for light welding applications through 50 home washings. These jackets feature 6 powder-coated stainless steel front snaps & wrist snaps, a 32 inch length, and come in sizes small through 4XL.
Please see "specs" tab for sizing information, and please see "video" tab for Black Stallion's 2 minute video on the JF1625 jackets.
Features and Benefits
• 9oz Flame-Resistant Cotton Front, Sleeves, and Collar
• 7oz Flame-Resistant Stretch Knit Back
• Welder's Collar for Enhanced Protection
• 6 Powder Coated Stainless Steel Front Snaps
• Covered Flaps on Pockets and Zippers
• Leather Reinforced Snaps
• Scribe Pocket on Left Sleeve
• Inside Pocket
• 32 Inch Length
• Maintains Protection for 50 Washes