The Black Stallion deluxe stone coveralls are made of durable FR treated cotton and tested to retain protection through 100 washes. These feature two chest pockets with protective flaps and pencil slots, and large hip pockets with coin catch. The underarms are gusseted to allow greater freedom of movement, and the waist area comes with an adjustable elastic waistband for a better fit. These coveralls are tested for both NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliance often associated with oil and gas, utility, and industrial applications. These are Arc-Rated with a level 2 protection factor, and meet OSHA 1910.269 and 1910.132 standards. The coveralls come is sizes small through 5XL.
• NFPA 70E helps companies and employees avoid workplace injuries and fatalities due to shock, electrocution, arc flash, and arc blast.
• NFPA 2112 standard protects workers from flash fire exposure and injury by specifying performance requirements and test methods for flame-resistant fabric and garments.
Please see "specs" tab for sizing information.
• Durable 9oz Flame-Resistant Treated Cotton
• Adjustable Elastic Waistband
• Chest Pockets with Protective Flaps and Pencil Slots
• Guesseted Underarms
• Large Hip Pockets with Coin Catch
• 2-Way FR Zipper with Protective Flap
• Meets OSHA 1910.269 and 1910.132
• NFPA 70E | NFPA 2112 Compliant