The ArcReach smart feeder delivers excellent RMD (regulated metal deposition) and pulsed mig welding up to 200 feet away from the power source. The RMD and pulsed MIG processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chrome-moly applications. All controls are automatically shifted to the ArcReach smart feeder once you connect the lead from the power source. RMD and pulsed MIG welding permits procedures with one wire and one gas to eliminate process switch-over time.
This particular model XMT comes equipped with Tweco Style Connectors.
• Auto-Line voltage hookup (208-575V)
• 1 or 3-Phase Capable
• Adaptive Hot Start
• Infinite Arc Control
• Lightweight, Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Case
• Large, Dual Digital Meters
• Process Selector Switch
• Cable Length Compensation (CLC)
• No Expensive Control Cords
• Improved Jobsite Safety
• Maximize Fleet Compatibility with ArcReach Power Sources
• More Operator Control
The Auto Remote Sense enables the unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle.
• Voltage Range: 10-38V
• Amperage Range: 5-425A
• Duty Cycle: 60% @ 350A 3-Phase | 60% @ 300A 1-Phase
• Weight: 93 lbs
• Dims: 17" H x 12.5" W x 24" D