7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings.
Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
For portability and reliability this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
Portability - Machine only weighs 99 lb.
Weight is reduced by about 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 350.
Input voltage Selection Switch
The voltage switch is located in the wire drive compartment, for quick and easy voltage change. An error message will be displayed if the wrong input voltage is utlitized.
Optional EZ-Latch running gear
Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
Comes complete with:
• Millermatic 355 power source
• Single Cylinder Running Gear
• Bernard BTB 15 ft (4.6 m) MIG gun (This MIG gun accepts Bernard Acculock S consumables)
• 10 ft (3 m) Industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase
• 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
• Factory-installed gas solenoid
• Argon mix regulator/flow meter
• .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible V-groove drive rolls (order U-groove drive roll kits for aluminum welding)
• Material Thickness Gauge
• Chain to Secure Gas Cylinder