The Miller Millermatic 212 MIG Welder with Auto-Set can handle material from 22 gauge to 3/8 in. thick in a single pass.
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the guesswork! Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness and start welding!
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
Standard Built-In Solid-State Contactor Circuit
Makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled. This makes unit safer and torch easier to position before starting to weld.
EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
Allows users to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack - no need to lift cylinders.
Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series Spool Gun!
The Spoolmate 200 saves time for the operator by eliminating the need to go back to the machine to change wire feed speed.
Line Voltage Compensation
Keeps welding output constant even if power input varies by +/- 10%.
Reduce Maintenance and Operating Costs
Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
Larger Work Area
Now with longer 15-ft MDX 250 MIG gun means you can reach more of your work without having to stop and move the machine.
Comes complete with:
• Millermatic 212 power source
• 15 ft (4.5 m), 250 amp MDX 250 MIG Gun (This takes Miller MDX Consumables)
• 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
• Smith Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flowgauge with hose
• 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord and plug
• Factory-installed running gear/cylinder rack
• .030/.035 in reversible dual groove drive rolls
• Extra contact tips, set-up/operation CD
Phase: Single Phase