These models come with a completely new and exclusive ZoneFlow™ technology, which creates a much larger capture area than existing source-capture products and minimizes arm interactions. ZoneFlow is far more effective than ambient fume extraction systems as the suction head creates a negative pressure zone that funnels air to the center of the arm from greater distances. The arm features a 360-degree rotation for unlimited positioning, which means fewer hood adjustments and extended welding time.
Self-cleaning models are ideal when welding with high arc on time, extracting from heavy-fume processes, or when welding aluminum or galvanized materials. Self-cleaning models are also recommended for most dual-arm applications. This model safely deposits fume particles in an integrated particle bin, and a one-minute cleaning cycle operates with a push of a button. The latches release a disposal drawer allowing it to slide out to provide easy and convenient access to empty out the collected particles. Compressed air required to operate cleaning mechanism.
Miller's high-performance blower fan generates a class leading 1,200 CFM and creates an accu-rated minimum of 875 CFM extraction at the hood to better capture weld fumes and provide a cleaner environment.
• Filter Media: 490ft
• Air Flow: 875 CFM
• Sound Level: Aprox. 80 dBA at 5 feet
• Motor Specs: 1HP, 3450 RPM
• Input Power: 115V, 1-Phase, 60 Hz at approximately 11.9A
• Extractor Arm Dims: 8-inch diameter, Available in 10 or 12 foot lengths
• Cabinet Dims: 33"H, 27.25" W, 33"D
• Cabinet Weight: SWX-S: 195 lbs
• 115V wall-mounted fume extractor (cabinet)
• ZoneFlow Extraction arm (8-inch diameter) (Chosen Length)
• ZoneFlow motor control box
• Mounting bracket for blower/arm
• FilTek XL Filter
• 115V Blower
• 115V On/Off control box
• 115V Cleaning control box (self-cleaning model only)
• 115V Wiring Not Included