The Miller CP-302 offers 100 percent duty cycle using industrial power sources delivering time-tested performance in semiautomatic applications for a variety of industries.
• Adustable weld stabilizer (high-low inductance) provides the flexibility to produce the optimal arc characteristics. Use the high stabilizer setting for stainless steel and low setting for mild steel and aluminum. • Solid-state weld contactor provides longevity to match the ultra-durable and reliable reputation of the CP Series.
• 115 VAC duplex receptacle provides 15 amps of auxilary power.
• 14-pin receptacle provides quick, direct connection to wire feeders and accessories.
• Presettable welding voltage with voltmeter allows you to easily set weld output before welding.
• Large analog volt and ampmeters for easy viewing.
• Power efficient which gives exceptional value and return on your investment.
• Simple control panel with just one control adjustment. • Lower panel cover protects output connections from harsh welding conditions.
Phase: Three Phase