Looking through the 13.4 square inch display on the Miller Black Digital Infinity Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with ClearLight Lens Technology is like watching your brand new wide screen TV; only more entertaining. Four arc sensors and four modes (weld, cut, grind, and X-mode) ensure you're getting the most out of your hood while digital controls easily allow you to adjust shade, delay, and sensitivity.
This helmet features Miller's "ClearLight 2.0" lens technology. The ClearLight 2.0 technology provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that's clearer and brighter before, during, and after every weld.
• InfoTrack 2.0 - tracks and displays arc time and arc count.
• AutoSense - reduces issues related to setting helmet sensitivity by allowing the welder to push and hold the AutoSense button to automatically set the helmet sensitivity for their environment.
• Four Arc Sensors and Four Modes - weld, cut, grind, and X-mode. X-Mode electromagnetically senses the weld to reduce sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
• Digital Controls - easily allow welder to make precise lens adjustments to shade, delay, and sensitivity.
• Memory Function - for easy switching between two preset customized memory settings.
• Half-Shade Settings - for precise lens adjustment.
• Generation 3.5 Headgear - has an ergonomic design that provides extensive adjustability, settings, and enhanced support.
• 4 Year Lens Warranty
• Viewing Area – 13.4 sq in.
• Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
• Four Operating Modes; Weld Mode (8-13), Cut Mode (5-8), Grind Mode (Light State 3), X-Mode (can be used in Shades 8-13)
• Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
• TIG Rating - 5 Amps and below
• Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
• Weight - 23 oz (652g)
• Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
• 5 outside cover lenses (271320)
• 2 inside cover lenses (271319)
• Mag/Cheater lens holder
• Helmet bag (770250)