The Work-PAK125 120/1/60 120 Volt Ac Input Compact Wire Welder is perfect for projects and repairs around the shop, farm or home. Plug in the WELD-Pak 125 where common 120 volt input power is available and away you go. Set the simple two-knob tapped control for your material application and get it done. Right out of the box, the WELD-Pak 125 is set up for gas-less flux-cored welding so it's just right for common steel welding, indoors or out. When you compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories, the Lincoln WORK-Pak 125 is a top quality tool for anyone with occasional welding needs.
Superior Arc Performance:
• Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
• Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
• 30-125 amp welding output range is enough for many tasks.
• Weld up to 1/4 inch steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wires metal in a single pass.
• Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing.
• Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
• Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
• No Hassle Tool-less Design - for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
• Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand.
• Power Chassis channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
• Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment, trayed in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
• Three Year Lincoln Warranty/90 Days on gun and cable assembly.
• Work-Pak 125 REFURBISHED Power Source
• Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
• .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tips
• Gasless nozzle for Innershield welding
• Wire spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools
• .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for flux-cored welding
• Sample spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP flux-cored wire
• Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
• How To MIG Weld DVD
• Instruction manual
Phase: Single Phase