The Lincoln SP 140T MIG Welder is a great little 120 Volt compact wire welder; perfect for that welding project in your garage, on the farm or in your autobody shop. It's forgiving arc and simiple tapped voltage control make dialing in your application easy. You'll also love the wide amp welding output range (30 - 140 amps). As much as you'll love the wide amperage range, you'll love the included welding cart (K2275-1) even more.
Superior Arc Performance - forgiving arc and simple tapped voltage control make dialing in your application easy. Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter. Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
Precise Wire Drive - Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing. Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced conductivity. Large industrial closed design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
No Hassle Tool-less Design – for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes. Spool Gun Capable – Add the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
• SP-140T MIG Power Source
• Welding Cart (K2275-1)
• Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
• Gas and Gasless Nozzles
• Gas Diffuser
• Cable Liner
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
• .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
• Learn-To-Use DVD
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
• .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
• .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
MPN: LINK2688-2, LINK2275-1
Phase: Single Phase