5-230 amps is the widest welding range in its class.
Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding.
FREE TIG Pulser – Optimal heat input control results in reduced warping and burn-through on thin materials and improved appearance.
Excellent Stick Welder – even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010).
AC Auto Balance automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230 volt models only).115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20 amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools (208/230V model only, all other models 6 amps).
Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized.
Ready-Pak models include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex cable.
Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
CSA C/US certified.
• Precision TIG 225 (208/230/1/60)
• Under-Storage Cart (K2348-1)
• Torch Parts Storage Compartment
• Torch Hanger
• 10 ft. (3.0 m) Work Cable & Clamp
• Removable Lift Eye
• 9 ft. (2.7 m) Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug
• NEMA 6-50R Receptacle
• TIG Procedure Guide
• GTAW (TIG) Handbook
• Stick Electrode Holder K2374-1 Sold Separately (Not Included)
PTA-17 One-Piece TIG Torch includes:
• 12 ft. (3.6 m) Ultra-Flex Cable
• Twist Mate Adapter
• 3/32 in. (2.4 mm) 2% Thoriated Tungsten
• Collet & Collet Body
• 7/16 in. (11.1 mm) Alumina Nozzle
• Long Back Cap
• Gas Regulator with Hose
• Foot Amptrol (K870)
Phase: Single Phase