The Lincoln Power MIG 180C MIG Welder Package is what you need to get the job done; especially if you need a welding cart and a spool gun. Whether you're a farmer or a fabricator, work in an autobody shop or you're a backyard mechanic, this powerful MIG machine let's you MIG material up to 3/16 inch (1/2 inch with gasless flux-cored welding). Diamond Core Technology delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive; dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connections aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance. No hassle tool-less design allows for easy input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Simply remove the standard MIG gun and plug the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (included) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance. The Power MIG series offers come of the most robust PC Board Protection in the industry. "Potted" to seal sensitive components from the environment and "trayed" in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
Complete your setup with the Lincoln Magnum 100SG Spool Gun (K3269-1) and the economy cart (K2275-1).
• Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
• Magnum 100SG Spool Gun (K3269-1)
• Economy Cart (K2275-1)
• Gas and Gasless Nozzles
• Cable Liner
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
• .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
• Learn-To-Use DVD
• .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
• .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
• .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
MPN: LINK2473-2, LINK2275-1, LINK3269-1
Phase: Single Phase