Lincoln Electric Pipeliner 6P+ electrodes are a high cellulose coated electrode designed to provide a smooth stable arc forceful enough to achieve deep penetration into the base metal. This electrode exhibits high deposition efficiency and low spatter loss. It produces a weld puddle that wets and spreads well, yet sets up fast enough to make this electrode ideal for vertical up or vertical down welding techniques. These electrodes can be used in all positions. Packaging comes as a 50 pound easy-open can.
These electrodes must be ordered in quantities of 4 cans or more.
• High operator appeal and control
• Easy slag removal
• Standard in the pipe welding industry
• Cross country and in-plant pipe welding
• Root pass on up to X80 grade pipe
• Hot, fill and cap pass on up to X60 grade pipe