Don't be fooled by the small size of the Lincoln Invertec 160-T TIG Welder; this little guy packs quite the punch. Designed for fabrication or critical maintenance work, the Invertec 160-T sports integral gas and power connectors for simple torch connections and quick changes between TIG and Stick welding. Selectable Touch Start offers high frequency starting (TIG) making it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions. A built in pulsing function gives you greater control over thin materials while auto-reconnect eliminates input power operator error. You might expect all of these features to come in an over-sized package. Well, not so fast my friend. The Invertec 160-T comes in a lightweight, rugged package making it easy to take it's TIG welding capabilities to the job; where ever that is.
• Advanced inverter technology - Delivers superior TIG performance.
• High frequency TIG starting makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions.
• Add TIG capability to your arsenal - By using remote power from an engine driven generator.
• Auto-reconnect - Between 115/230V 50/60Hz input power eliminates operator error.
• Lightweight - Rugged package makes it easy to take TIG welding capability where it's needed.
• 115V Input cord (10 ft.) and plug (NEMA 5-15P)
• 20 Amp Plug (NEMA 5-20P)
• Twist-Mate Torch Adapter for PTA-9 or -17 one-piece torch
• Fully adjustable shoulder strap
• Work clamp and cable