These rods are a standard, "hollow" all purpose copperclad pointed gouging electrode. It's controlled copper coating improves electrical conductivity (for more efficient, cooler operation) and helps maintain electrode diameter at the point of the arc .
• Contain a precise formulated blend of carbon and graphite
• Produces the most efficient metal removal performance in today’s market
• Superior metal removal rates, cool operation, and uniform diameters
• Ideal for a broad range of applications
• Creating u-grooves for weld joint
• Removing old welds
• Gouging out cracks
• Cleaning and repairing castings
• Removing hard surface material
• Rough machining
• Current Type: D.C.
• Polarity: DCEP
• Size: Pointed, 1/4" X 12"
• Amperage: 300-400 Amps
• Pieces per Carton: 50