The ESAB Warrior Tech 9-13 Welding Helmet (0700000400) is perfect for beginners, weekend warriors, or those in very light industrial settings. Sporting a light weight shell for protection from heat, sparks, and spatter. The large ADF lens provides excellent viewing area while lens delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from inside the hood.
• External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13, and optical class 1/2/1/2.
• Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
• Four arc sensors for higher response and wider coverage and a large viewing area of 3.85 x 1.88 in. (98 x 48 mm)
• Wider field of vision and increased spatial awareness
• Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amperages (GTAW) for better reaction to darker arc light.
• Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding.