Miller Classic Cloth Cape Welding Sleeves
These cape sleeves are no longer available. Miller's suggested replacement are the classic cloth jackets which can be found here.
The Miller Classic Cloth Cape Sleeves are constructed with rugged, lightweight, 9oz flame-resistant cotton. A barracuda-style collar offers extra neck protection sparks or spatter. Fold-in sleeve snaps gather the extra material for a better fit around the wrists. A cut-a-way back allows for optimal breathability during summer jobs.
• 9 oz. Flame-resistant Navy cotton
• Allows for the attachment of our Bib accessory along the chest
• Barracuda style stand-up collar for extra neck protection
• Pre-shrunk fabric eliminating shrinkage
• "Fold-in" sleeve snaps for a better fit around the wrist
• Finished hems and reinforced stitching enhance durability
Chest in inches: S(42), M(46), L(50), XL(54), 2XL(58), 3XL(62), 4XL(66), 5XL(70)
Bib Must Be Ordered Separately (247147). This is for the Classic Cloth Cape Sleeves only!
|Mfgs MPN||247138, 247139, 247140, 247142, 247143, 247144, 247145, 247146)|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Recommended Process||Cutting/Grinding, MIG, Stick, TIG|